Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Michael Vick's Team Vick Foundation Donates Soul Tickets to Police Athletic League

The Eastern Division Champion, Philadelphia Soul (16-3) announce that Philadelphia Eagles' QB Michael Vick's Team Vick Foundation has purchased tickets to the Arena Football League American Conference Championship game against the defending champion Jacksonville Sharks (11-8) on Friday, August 3 and donated them to the Police Athletic League of Philadelphia. The game will be broadcast nationally on the NFL Network with kickoff slated for 8 p.m.
"I wish I could be there myself, but I'm working on a Championship of our own for Philadelphia," said Vick. "But, I'm thrilled to be able to bring out the Police Athletic League to enjoy the game. I'll be pulling for the Soul."
"We're excited to bring our kids out to see the Soul's big game", said Sgt Eric Ervin, Commanding Sergeant of the PAL Activities Center. "I would need a thousand tongues to say thank you enough to Mr. Vick for providing this opportunity."

No comments:

Post a Comment